Welcome to my blog about my journey through cranio with my youngest Denver. I write this blog to benefit myself by getting my feeling out and hope that someone may read this and get an understanding about what we go through as mums dealing with cranio. Some people thimk the journey of cranio ends after the 1st cranio surgery but that is far from the truth, this is a life changing journey that goes on for the life of the child and their family. I often write things I would never have the courage to say out loud to anyone, often the feelings are very raw and honest. So join me on my roller coaster ride through cranio and lets get through this together.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

 
I have a warrior. He lives in my house. I gave birth to him nearly 7 years ago, but I dreamed of him long before that. He is mighty and strong. He knows his strength. He knows his weaknesses. He knows his mind. He is my warrior and he shows me true strength.
He made this outfit between appointments. I think it shows what is in side of him and he shines so brightly as he walks the walk and strides around with pride. Not only a warrior on the inside but showing his strength and character on the outside. A warrior through and through.
 







 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment